|Salary:||$55,000 + Super|
|Posted:||25 days ago|
Customer Service / Purchasing Officer
- $55,000 + Super
- Pymble - Close to public transport
- Growing ASX Listed Company | Great team culture | Progression & Development
We are looking for:
- Candidates with minimum 1 year’s customer service experience (fleet leasing industry, car dealership, finance highly regarded)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to demonstrate a strong customer service focus
More about the role
Relationships – suppliers & internal stakeholders
- Professionally handle all dealings with suppliers, clients and internal stakeholders.
- Communicate with stakeholders on vehicle availability and expected delivery.
- Place vehicle and accessory orders with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery, in accordance with each new lease.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to provide accurate information on the status of the Client’s vehicle order.
Managing day to day whole of life purchasing process
- Manage the vehicle purchasing process in accordance with purchasing policy and procedures.
- Manage and process vehicle and third-party accessory purchase orders.
- Manage and process supplier confirmations.
- Manage and process supplier paperwork and documents ensuring they meet the Financiers requirements.
- Manage internal reports on outstanding deliveries as directed.
- Continually review, assess and follow up overdue/outstanding orders.
- Ensure information on each vehicle order is always maintained accurately and up to date, to ensure client is always provided correct information.
- Effectively manage the Dealer Portal.
Contact me for a confidential discussion or email your updated cv to email@example.com