|Salary:||Up to $148,359 Package|
|Posted:||11 days ago|
- Burwood / WFH
- Join a newly created, highly driven and collegial team.
- Up to $148,359 Package + 17.5% leave loading + flexi leave
Charterhouse is supporting Transport for NSW with the recruitment of 4 Employee Relations Consultants.
You will provide support and information on employment and industrial relations matters to assist with the delivery of effective workplace relations solutions.
- Contribute to the delivery of effective employee relations solutions and provide advice and support to diverse stakeholder groups in the management of industrial and employment relations matters.
- Assist with the development and implementation of appropriate and effective employee relations strategy, including participating in negotiation and bargaining processes where required and Enterprise Agreement delivery.
- Research and assist preparation for matters before industrial or related tribunals and prepare correspondence, submissions and briefs as required.
- Contribute to the monitoring, refinement and evaluation of employee and work practice analysis through gathering and analysing relevant information and statistics and identify opportunities to modernise and streamline industrial practices and instruments.
- Maintain systems for identifying trends and patterns in employee relations issues and recommend strategies to apply advantageous developments or overcome any negative trends.
- Monitor and report on the organisation’s implementation of reform strategies as agreed under industrial instruments.
- Provide assistance regarding organisational change programs
- Demonstrate the five ways of leading behaviours to deliver organisational outcomes for our customers, our people and communities for the greater good.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant area and/or proven commercial experience
- Experience working within a Law firm
- Experience working within and applying Enterprise Agreements and other, relevant employment policies
- Knowledge of relevant HR policies including Industrial Relations, Employee Relations, etc.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply now by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on 0431 103 255 or on email@example.com