An exciting opportunity to join a leading organisation based in Coldstream | Play a key role in ensuring the efficiency and processing of Finance and Hospitality functions
- Immediate start date | Initial 6 month contract
- Previous accounting or transactional experience
- Scenic work location based in the Yarra Valley
We are currently recruiting an experienced and dynamic Finance Administrator to work within a well-known organisation based in the Yarra Valley.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a wide range of accounting and general administrative duties to the finance department, to ensure the effective day-to-day running of the division.
- Raising Purchase orders for the division to procure goods and services.
- Dealing with invoices
- Prepare credit applications
- Daily sales and takings reconciliation
- Provide a broad range of general accounting and administrative tasks to ensure finance related processes are carried out.
- General adhoc duties
- Previous financial experience essential
- Previous experience in general accounting practices, process, documentation within an accounting environment or finance team.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in accounts receivable.
- Effective communication and good customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- High degree of accuracy to detail.
- Sound problem solving skills.
- Team player
- Work for a well known leading organisation
- Work in a friendly, supportive & professional environment
- Flexible work arrangements
Please note you will need to obtain a police check before commencing this role.
If this sounds interesting or you would like to hear more, please contact me at email@example.com or simply apply online with your CV, including a cover letter.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.