- Full time role within a leading Sydney institution as a Finance Business Partner
- A focus on business partnering, striving to achieve high-impact service delivery
- $135k - $140k + 17% Super
About the Company
This is an opportunity for a leading finance professional to make a significant impact within an award - winning team at a leading Sydney institution. The role is looking for a strategic and consultive mind.
In this role, you will provide high level strategic and insightful commercial advice to a diversified client base. You will support your clients with decision making, performance analysis and management reporting. Effectively deploying your expert guidance and direction, you will build capability in your Associate Finance Managers.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and deliver a consulting framework for Finance Business Partnering
- Provide value add decision support, advice, analysis, reports, services and solutions
- Act as the technical lead within the FMH financial services team
- Prepare and submit informed annual budgets and periodic forecasts
- Provide a cohesive and comprehensive local interface for all portfolio financial management requirements, accounting and reporting matters
- Mentor, coach and/or supervise, contributing to skills and professional development for Financial Services staff, as well as broader commercial acumen of business partners.
- Membership of CPA Australia or the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia, or equivalent
- Have a consulting background - developed and deliver operational frameworks for teams to execute extensive background in financial management, budgeting, analysis, reporting and process improvement gained in a large, complex and diverse organisation
- Effective management and leadership of a high performing finance team who deliver best-in-class service within a large and multifaceted organisation
- Highly developed business partnering skills with the ability to build trusted relationship with senior stakeholders, both internal and external to deliver portfolio objectives
- A proven track record in building capability within the team and effective performance management
- Knowledge of and experience in using large enterprise-wide financial packages such as PeopleSoft and management reporting systems such as Oracle
- An inclusive leadership style that encourages and motivates high performance and the ability to have tactful performance conversations with direct reports as required.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Harry Cromack on email@example.com for a confidential discussion