|Salary:||$95,394 + Super|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- $95,394 + Super + 5% salary increase after 3-6 months
- Mental health and well being is a top priority for this organisation
- Excellent progression opportunities available
About the company
You will be working for a Government authority based in Geelong. They take pride in their employees and have made their staff’s mental health and well being is a top priory. Training and internal progression is a big priority for this business.
They offer flexible working. You will be able to have a split between working from home and in the office.
You will be joining a team of 4, including a coordinator. They are an inclusive and collaborative team who enjoy each other’s company.
Your key responsibilities
- Manage and implement a HSW plan, in line with the objectives outlined in the Strategy and People & Culture divisional priorities and encourage the development of a positive proactive HSW culture.
- Research and provide data and insights to contribute to the planning of key HSW initiatives.
- Liaise with internal and external and influence stakeholders and project resources.
- Lead the design, development and promotion of Health and Wellbeing program with the focus on mental health.
- Lead health and wellbeing operational activities, including ergonomic reviews across the organisation.
- Manage Work Cover claims portfolio through consultation with insurer and regular claims reviews.
- Lead the incident management platform, investigation process and injury/illness case management.
- Lead the development, monitoring, implementation, and compliance of HSW procedures and safe work practices.
- Facilitate the identification of HSW hazards and risks across divisional areas and implement appropriate strategies to reduce risk areas.
- Facilitate the HSW Committee, share expertise and provide opportunity for consultation.
- Maintain and improve HSW intranet page with relevant information and communications for the business
You will have the following
- Demonstrated capacity to return ill and injured employees to work in a method that is sustainable for the individual and business.
- Demonstrated ability to manage OHS risks and hazards.
- Experience in providing advice and support in developing and managing HSW Systems Frameworks to recognised standards, and the development of procedures and work practices.
- Demonstrated expertise in the management, development and improvement of work environments, health and safety and workplace design
- Highly developed report writing and written communication skills.
- Experience in the leading and management of work groups.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of relevant legislation, codes of practice and standards.
- Software (HRIS, MS office, Lotus Notes)
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Health and Safety or other relevant qualification; Certificate IV Training and Assessment (Desirable); and Certified Return to Work Coordinator.
Flexible working environment and arrangements. You will be part of a supportive, well tenured and passionate team. You will be awarded the opportunity to build a reputation in an established and well sought-after organisation.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY today.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace