- Opportunity for you to get exposure to end-to-end finance
- 3 months to Perm Opportunity I CBD I Supportive team
- $400 - $480 + super daily rate
About the Company
A leading accounting firm in Sydney is looking for a talented and motivated Accountant to join their growing team. This prestigious business is one of Australia's highest-ranked firms, offering exceptional career growth opportunities, a supportive work environment, and advanced technology.
About the Role
- Oversee all accounting functions, including; Billings, Cash-flow, General Ledger, Consolidation and Payroll.
- Responsible for month-end and year-end process.
- Internal and External stakeholder relationship including CEO, Financial Controller, Finance Business Partner, Clients and External Contractors
- Analysis and review of work in progress.
- Completing ad hoc work as needed
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting and finance or International equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Xero knowledge
- Experience of managing and motivating people is essential
- High level written and verbal communication
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Alden Soe on email@example.com for a confidential discussion