Virtual CFO/ Management Accountant - $80-100k package
A nationally recognised accounting and business advisory firm, tailoring their service and solutions with a specific focus on client needs.
This leading firm is a popular name in the accounting industry, located in the heart of Sydney CBD this firm have an exciting role available and are looking for a dynamic and bright Senior Accountant with a minimum of at least 3-5 years' experience.
The firm offer an excellent working environment and a competitive remuneration package.
Staff benefits include:
- Staff development – Further study support & days off, bi-annual internal promotions. 6-month reviews and external training courses.
- Staff wellbeing- including flexible working options and the option to purchase additional annual leave.
- Social environment – EOFY, Friday drinks, monthly lunches, work across teams.
- Rewarding culture –including staff Ski trip.
- They pay CA/CPA fees upfront and additional pay membership fees.
- Access to all of the latest technology & the best of the best equipment with the fastest processors.
- On top of a competitive salary, they also offer 10% bonuses.
- Good work/life balance culture exists with the firm. Core hours of 9am to 5:30pm with the flexibility of work from home days.
- Monthly training and further study support.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Working with internal and external, Australian and overseas CFO`s on preparing management reports.
- Operational process development and implementation for a range of clients.
- Preparing and managing EOM accruals, prepayments and deferred income.
- EOM reporting and analysis and various ad-hoc reporting.
- Cash flow forecasting, budgeting, financial modelling and consolidations.
- Detailed ledger and Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Advanced excel modelling for various schedules, calculators and reconciliations.
- Liaising and reporting results to stakeholders & also liasing with ATO, OSR and ASIC.
- Managing BAS/IAS and Payroll Tax requirements.
- Training & mentoring junior staff.
This role is entirely for a thinker and strategist looking to be challenged in an environment where there is a genuine work life balance and platform for career development.
You will need to:
- Be part or Fully CA/CPA qualified
- Have full working rights in Australia
- Have 3+ years experience in public practice
How to apply
If you are an ambitious Senior Accountant within 3+ years experience in external management accounting / virtual CFO role looking to be exposed to a rewarding role where your contribution is valued and recognised, please apply using the link or for further information please contact Sam Fisher on firstname.lastname@example.org – 0296415107.