|Salary:||$50 per hour|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
- Network Application Support
- 3-month contract with a view to extension
- Reputable local government organisation
About the Company:
Working for a leading government authority, within an inclusive and engaged workplace culture, where staff work hard to support the community to provide a vibrant lifestyle, a growing economy and a flourishing arts sector.
You will be supported with growth and learning opportunities within an inclusive and diverse work environment, where you will be given challenging and important work that will have a real impact on the community.
About the Role:
This role will be onsite but will require travel to other local council sites once or twice a week, along with flexible working options in a hybrid model.
- Excellent customer service
- Take responsibility for software installations, upgrades and technical problem resolution
- Ensure the SQL is maintained to a high standard
- Project manage network infrastructure projects as assigned and allocated
- Ensure Shoretel VoIP system runs smoothly and take responsibility for software installations, upgrade technical problem resolution
- Work closely with the Network Administrator and the IT coordinator to ensure that strategy, planning and delivery of desktop and network environment are seamlessly aligned
- Monitor the service desk system for all open calls, proactively providing second level call resolution
- Provide technical advice to the IT Coordinator as required
- Provide general Network Administration duties as per standard operating procedures
- 2 years experience providing Network Application Support
- Detailed of knowledge of networking and network protocols
- Experience in administration and troubleshooting of complex SQL environments
- Proven experience in the implementation of major hardware and software platforms
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Detailed knowledge and experience managing a Shoretel VoIP system.
- Must provide a high level of customer service
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the corporate IT environment.
- Advanced teamwork skills, must be able to connect with colleagues and work together toward common goals
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to set priorities and follow direction to plan and organise.
- Ability to work autonomously and seek guidance when necessary
- Proof of vaccination certificate
- Flexible work
- Having a real impact on the community
- Extensive professional development and learning opportunities
How you can Apply
Click APPLY or contact James Higgs on 0402619858 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace.