|Salary:||$54 per hour + Super|
|Posted:||19 days ago|
- 7-month contract – extension possibility
- $54 per hour + Super
- Sydney, NSW
This is a Globally established company who specialise in Construction, Property, and Infrastructure with a huge presence across the industry. They are leaders in the end-to end running of award-winning projects around the world.
Day to Day Duties:
- Manage the day-to-day schedule of the team.
- Organize and scheduling meetings, identify priorities and commitments and coordinating appropriately.
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Prepare draft correspondence, meeting minutes, documents and reports, drafting required documents in standard company format.
- Manage access to the office and passes, minor IT setup (connect to internet, connect to printer, connect to TVs, connect to video conference).
- Welcome visitors.
- Perform comprehensive administrative and secretarial duties which may include organizing travel arrangements, coordinating and setting up meetings and special events and welcoming and directing visitors.
- Liaise effectively with a range of internal and external stakeholders, acting as a first point of contact for all internal and external inquiries and functioning as a liaison between assigned team members and a range of other external stakeholders and partners.
- 3-5 years’ experience as an Office Manager or Office Assistant.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Confident, proactive and professional manner.
- Have a "no task is too big or small" attitude.
- Show initiative and the ability to work independently as well as part of a wider team.
- The ability to balance conflicting priorities and remain calm under pressure.
- Keen eye for detail and very organized approach to managing communications, document control and electronic filing.
- Willingness to learn new skills; and Advance skills in MS Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with setting up and packing down an office is desirable but not mandatory.
Apply: Please apply by following the link.