|Posted:||7 months ago|
- Initial 6 month contract with possible extension
- Paying up to $82.55ph+ super
- Currently WFH – offices based in Parramatta
You will be accountable for managing all change management activities in alignment with current programs, resources, tools and support mechanisms that are already in place and supplement identified gaps with new resources and tools based on a number of key priority areas.
- Delivering a ‘fit-for-purpose’ change approach for the strategy within agreed timelines
- Communicate with business stakeholders to gain and maintain support and to encourage constructive input and continual feedback
- Design and implement an organizational change approach which delivers the successful transition of the strategy
- Monitor and adapt strategies and activities to ensure successful delivery of the solution.
- Experience in a similar role or similar capacity
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant
- Strong organisational skills and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
Please apply by following the link or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information. Please contact Lydia on email@example.com