Part Time Administrator
- Sydney CBD - Brand new office
- Part Time role - 22.5 hour per week
- Incredibly flexible environment with a hybrid workforce
- Flexibility on days/times of working
- Competitive salary based on experience
Seeking an experienced Administrator for a part-time permanent role in Sydney CBD. As the Administrator, you will play a key role in providing support with a wide range of administrative duties.
My client offers an extremely flexible working environment within a hybrid workforce. The client can also offer flexibility on the set days and times of work and so this role could suit a return-to-work parent and could coincide with day-care/school drop off and pick up.
The ideal candidate will have experience in working in Architecture or Construction sectors however, this is not essential.
This is a small office and a very collaborative working environment and would suit a personable and outgoing person with a 'can do' attitude.
Duties within the role will include but not be limited to:
- Updating internal databases
- Daily office management
- Meeting coordination
- Facilities Coordination
- Vendor management
- Ordering office supplies
- Document management
- Records Management
- Work Health and Safety
- Mail and courier distribution
- General administration to support the Project and Architectural teams.
- Previous experience in an administration focused role.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe Suite/Affinity – Preferred
- Project management systems such as Rapport3 - Preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Confidence in communicating to other international offices
- Some knowledge of the architecture/construction industry is desirable but not essential.