- Part Time role working Thursday and Friday 09:00 – 17:30.
- Sydney CBD location
- Working for an Australian owned Fin-Tech company.
- Initial 3-month contract with potential to extend/go permanent in the future
- $35 + Super per hour!
About the role:
We are seeking experienced Customer Service/Sales Support Advisor for an immediate role in Sydney CBD.
The ideal candidates will have 1-2 years corporate experience in a Customer Service focused role, be extremely personable, positive, and outgoing and hard working.
Due to the short-term contracts, we are looking for candidates who can confidently 'step in' when required and provide an exceptional service to our clients!
The ideal candidate will have experience in working in a high volume, call centre environment providing support to clients and customers within the Financial Services Sector.
Candidates on a student visa are welcomed to apply - Part Time role working Thursday and Friday 09:00am – 17:30pm.
You will be required to:
- Handle inbound and outbound calls
- Qualifying new customers in accordance with internal processes
- Data processing and CRM management using Salesforce
- Escalate enquiries if required.
- Document preparation
- Submitting customer applications
- Liaising with Brokers and Sales Staff in relation to customer applications
- Update internal systems
- Provide excellent customer service to clients and customers.
- Exceptional attitude, communication, and interpersonal skills are key to success in this role
- At least 1-2 years Customer service is preferable
- Efficient and competent in Microsoft Office suite
- Previous experience in working in the Financial Services Sector would be advantageous