|Location:||Sydney CBD, Sydney, New South Wales|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Payroll Administrator / Officer
- Central based office + WFH flexibility
- Collaborative and engaging team + work environment
- 12 months + working experience required in a payroll function / role - excellent opportunity to develop your payroll skills
A golden opportunity to work for an industry leader, you will be responsible for front end Payroll (70%) and HR (30%) related duties - supporting the manager in everything payroll related.
This role will give you the opportunity to up-skill and develop your payroll knowledge to enable you to continue to grow in your payroll career.
Experience in dealing with 200-300+ employees is essential. Exposure working on a medium size payroll system or with outsourced payroll as well as a HRIS platform is required.
This role is a permanent full time position | salary is up to $68k+super (experience dependant).
Overview of key duties:
- Ensuring all payroll data is entered / submitted correctly prior to payroll being processed
- Inclusive of salary, super, tax, etc
- Payroll related queries
- Maintenance of employee data into the HRIS platform
- Assisting with compensation renewals
- Assisting with end of month reporting
- Liaising with various stakeholders internally and externally
- 12months + in a payroll focused position
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Excellent communication both written and verbally
- Willingness to learn and take on new tasks
- AU/NZ citizen or permanent resident
- Intermediate Excel skills
Please send applications to email@example.com or apply via the link.