- Great multinational brand on CV
- Full training provided from ASX listed employer
- Great company culture; wellbeing events, flexibility, social culture
My client is a well-known, multinational company but local company at heart. They are recruiting a tier one payroll officer role on a 12 month fixed term contract who will be primarily responsible for the end to end management and processing of payroll for all EBA and Fortnightly & Monthly paid employees and delivery of high quality comprehensive payroll services, ensuring that salaries and expenses are paid within the regulatory framework.
- Working as part of the team to ensure monthly & fortnightly payroll for up to 5000 employees is accurate and on time.
- Full end-to-end payroll processing.
- Resolving payroll related payment queries.
- ATO compliance (Payroll Tax, Superannuation, PAYG etc).
- Interpretation of Awards, EBA’s employment contracts.
- Monthly deduction listings & payments.
- Payroll accounting reconciliation to ensure all unreconciled items/payment/loans are cleared.
- Support the Payroll Financial Mid and Year End process and Salary review process.
- Process transactions in relation to superannuation, deductions and provide relevant information to external parties in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Understanding and actioning manual payroll calculations and terminations.
- Setup and maintenance of payroll records including new starters, employee changes and terminations.
- Assisting in payroll projects as required.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- Minimum 4 years of Australian payroll knowledge experience, within a high-volume environment.
- Experience with SAP Payroll systems is essential.
- Systems Used: Success Factors, Kronos, SAP & Service Now.
- Excellent knowledge in application of Awards and Enterprise Agreements.
- Strong administration ability, attention to detail and time management.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills is a must.
- Excellent ability to build and nurture relationships at all levels in the organisation, strong focus on customer service.