- Permanent full time position
- Mostly WFH - occasionally office visit (lower north shore)
- Full function end to end payroll - 2+years working experience in payroll is required
- Global business, AU payroll processing, payroll tax, super, workers comp, employee data maintenance
My client is a global business, offering a permanent full time position | Payroll Officer. Working in a wider team of payroll, you will be responsible for processing employee payroll.
Based in Sydney's lower North Shore, you will be required to work from the office on an adhoc basis, 99% working from home. $70,000 + super.
- Process monthly payroll within the specified deadlines
- Calculate and process all salary and wages increases
- Preparation of reports inc earnings, taxes, deductions, leave etc
- Payroll tax calculations, super, workers comp, fbt
- Processing and dealing with payroll queries
- Ensure ongoing compliance with regulations and legislation
- 2+ years working experience in payroll
- Experience in payroll tax, super, deductions, allowances
- Up to date knowledge of AU payroll legislations
- NZ payroll experience (beneficial) not essential
- AU / NZ citizen or permanent resident
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link.