|Salary:||80 - 120k + Super|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Practice Operations & HR Manager
- Sydney CBD | Hybrid | Flexible | Part Time | Great Culture
- Attractive salary for the right candidate
A well-established Accountancy practice in CBD is looking for an experienced Practice Operations & HR Manager
What we’re looking for:
As the Practice Operations & HR Manager you will be working hand in hand with the Directors to improve the performance of existing systems and workflows to improve productivity, efficiency, and profitability of the business.
- Daily coordination workflow from the firm’s workflow system to ensure timely and streamlined communication, delivery, and billing of client work by our accountants.
- Utilising data analysis to monitor and manage the end-to-end allocation, scheduling and completion of jobs to meet client expectations.
- Oversee all admin functions including HR including recruitment, team onboarding, performance reviews, Payroll, IT, Facilities to ensure business operations are running smoothly.
- Deliver weekly job reporting and analysis to key stakeholders – collaborating and communicating as needed to understand new and changing business operational priorities.
- Working closely with the entire team to proactively identify and resolve workflow issues as appropriate including workload pressures and best practice balance.
- Maintaining accurate records of job status, with resource planning based on analysis and reporting of the workflow data.
- Arranging staff training and team building events
- Must have strong analytical skills and a high level of initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must, so your ability to interact positively with internal and external stakeholders is second to none
- Your logical, analytical/data focus and strong problem-solving ability means you’re not afraid to think outside the box to find solutions
- Superb interpersonal skills and an upbeat “can-do” attitude, boasting a proactive and adaptable approach to tasks and a strong desire to get things completed
- You have demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high attention to detail
- Polished presentation and impeccable client service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please apply to this advert or contact Mani Tannoury on firstname.lastname@example.org