|Salary:||$850-1000 per day + Super|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Cost Analyst, project cost forecasting, invoicing, WIP
- Up to $1000 per day, 6 months assignment
- Inner-West, immediate start
About the Company
A large public infrastructure organisation overseeing several marquee projects. They run multi-$BN programs and are a true market leader within their field of expertise. You will take charge of one of the main programs for all financial and commercial performance analysis.
Located conveniently close to local train station, shopping centre and food courts, everything is at your doorstep without the rat race of being in the CBD. They are currently working from home but hope to have in place a plan to return to their offices over the coming months.
About the Role
- Manage all cost related data and documentation ensuring all project billables are conducted in a timely manner.
- Manage all forecasting and reporting duties ensuring WIP updates are broken down by cost line.
- Liaise with various different stakeholders involved with the project regarding queries and requests.
- Assist with ongoing maintenance of operating systems and processes.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification ideally related to accounting & finance.
- Strong track record in a similar sector, must be construction/infrastructure/civil engineering related.
- Strong track record of working with large complex project builds managing cost on an ongoing basis.
- Strong systems skills including excel. Expertise using SAP would be a major advantage.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Matt Bell on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.