|Posted:||2 months ago|
- Initial contract until 30/06/2022 (possibility of extension)
- $550 - $650 p/d + super (40 hour week)
NSW Government Agency is looking for Project Managers to join their team in Gateshead. You will assist the team with the delivery of construction capital works and facilities management projects across a large number of sites in the Hunter and Central Coast region.
- Supervise a small team of Project Officers and provide advice on all aspects of asset service delivery.
- Develop detailed scope of works and pre tender estimates to meet clients expectations and budgets
- Provide a full range of asset services to a group of schools and include delivery of capital works projects and all aspects of facilities management over a large number of sites.
- Be a point of contact to provide advice and deal with facilities management issues to ensure facilities and infrastructure remain operational.
- Provide accurate advice to management and prepare funding proposals and draft briefings
- Support Program and Project Directors as required during the planning and delivery of major capital works projects
- Tertiary qualifications in Project Management or relevant discipline and/or relevant industry experience.
- Experience with contract administration, management of minor and major capital works projects, WHS management and knowledge of construction site specific safety.
- Strong communication, report writing and stakeholder engagement skills
- Current Drivers License and willingness to drive across the Hunter and Central Coast region.
Please apply by using the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0431 103 255