|Posted:||7 months ago|
- Full time contract with salary packaging benefits
- Play a key role in improving primary health care
- Project experience & understanding of Community health is essential
About the company:
This organisation, based on the city fridge, has a key purpose and goal to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of medical services for patients. You will play a key position in leading the State funded General Practice Respiratory Clinic program by providing central oversight and high-level project support to the program.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Project management to lead the implementation and monitoring of General Practice Respiratory Clinics across metro Melbourne
- Collaboration with key external stakeholders including hospital networks, primary health care and the Victorian Department of Health, maintaining high performing working relationships
- Development of key procedural and project documentation, including program guidance materials
- Implement a system of reporting to support monitoring of performance against targets and deliverables
- Lead data analysis to inform the quality improvement and planning
- Manage the development of a range of plans and reports to meet the requirements of the organisation or funders as relevant
- Co-ordinate Communities of Practice for GPRCs across the three metro PHNs
- A working knowledge of healthcare systems, nursing, general practice or commissioning.
- Project management experience is desirable
- Qualifications or relevant experience in health system improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication including report writing and presenting
- Experience in quality improvement methodology, application and implementation
- Project coordination experience including planning, monitoring, and reporting on projects
- A positive and proactive approach to work
- A full drivers license
- Work with a passionate team of experts, with a wealth of skills and experiences
- Work in a friendly, supportive & professional environment
- Have access to continuous learning and development opportunities
- Take advantage of salary packaging and leave loading
- Work in open plan office space close to public transport & be supported working from home during restrictions
Please note you will need to obtain a police check and working with childrens check for this role before commencing this role.
If this sounds interesting or you would like to hear more, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply apply online with your CV, including a cover letter.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.