|Salary:||$590 p/d + super|
|Posted:||19 days ago|
- Initial 6 month contract (possibility of extension)
- Up to $490 - $590 p/d + super (40 hour week)
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Project Planner to join their team in Parramatta. You will assist the team with providing transport planning advice and expertise to support the NSW Government’s vision and priorities in line with Future 2056 plans and 10 Year Blueprint outcomes by developing multi-modal integrated network and place plans.
- Provide evidence-based advice, research, analysis, recommendations and prepare planning documents and deliverables across transport strategies, plans, studies, and business cases, aligned to a specific geographic area, integrated network or major project
- Contribute to project planning, management and reporting to ensure the delivery of the planning projects are on time and within budget
- Collaborate with specialist teams within the matrix branch structure and across Department divisions
- Support management of key relationships across NSW government agencies and external relationships, and manage stakeholder engagement
- Participate in committees both within the Department and externally
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant field and/or relevant industry experience.
- Experience with Transport planning.
- Strong communication, report writing and stakeholder engagement skills.
Please apply by using the link.
For more information, please contact Bella Tajer on Bella@charterhouse.com.au or 0416 279 771