- Property Development Accountant
- Permanent full time
- Sydney CBD - full time office based
My client is an established local business based in Sydney CBD. They are looking for a Property Development Accountant to join their growing finance team on a permanent full time basis.
You will be responsible for financial aspects of projects including monitoring & reporting on construction costs.
Location: Sydney CBD
Term: Permanent full time
Salary: $100,000 plus super
Working arrangements: office based
Overview of key duties:
- Review construction costs associated with projects and liaise with suppliers and contractors
- Review and update expenditure forecasts
- Assist with the management of budgets and cashflows for various projects
- Raise invoices for projects and manage payment collections
- Conduct analysis of variances between actuals and budget and estimates
- Perform month end procedures, including reconciliations and analysis
- Prepare of monthly project reports and forecasting for development projects
- Experience working in the construction / property sector - developments - essential
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Analytical mind-set, numbers focused and excellent attention to detail
- Full working rights
- CHEOPS or JobPac experience would be beneficial
Send applications to email@example.com or apply via the link.