|Salary:||$60.00 per hour|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
- Passionate about providing leadership and strategic directions in records and information management policy
- Meet and drive reform of records and information management processes
- Initially a 6-month contract that could be extended further
About the company:
You will be working for a national organisation in the education industry. They are large progressive company. You will be working full time, initially for a 6-month contract which could be extended further. You will have the opportunity to work from home and depending on the road map you may need to go back into the office, which are based in the CBD. This role is to start ASAP
Your key responsibilities include:
- Managing and leading the records and information management program, providing strategic and operational advice on archiving, records and information management policy, and manage the implementation and transition to a cloud/online based records and information management systems
- Developing policies, procedures and processes to support the records and information management maturity of the company
- Influencing, training and supporting key stakeholders to ensure use of the eDRMS, and application of compliant records and information management practices.
- Building strong relationships and gain buy-in from stakeholders with differing records management needs.
- Provide subject matter expertise to future Records Management projects.
You will have the following:
- A positive and proactive attitude towards work, the ability to manage multiple tasks and hit the ground running.
- Be process driven, and experienced at change management and transition to working with an EDRMS (preferably SharePoint/RecordPoint 365), coupled with a demonstrated understanding of records management in a highly regulated environment
- Qualifications in Information Management (Advanced Diploma or higher) and/or have proven operational experience within the field
- Working knowledge of SharePoint, RecordPoint and network drives
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work for a national company. They are progressive, embrace flexibility and a diverse work force.
If you are interested in this role please APPLY today.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.