Opportunity for an experienced records officer to join a Local Government authority based on the city fringe | Add value to Local Community
- Play a key role in collaborative, agile, information management team
- Working for an organisation who add value to the community
- Initial 3 month contract, could lead to longer term opportunities
About the company:
A great opportunity to work with an excellent Local Government authority, be responsible for the day to day running of the mail room and records management.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Coordination of mail received and collected
- Scanning & registering documents in Ezescan into Objective
- Outgoing mail lodgment and sorting and registering of items from general mailbox into Objective
- Occasionally assisting with archiving listing/sentencing when time permits
- Basic objective troubleshooting
- Inbox management
- Providing customer service to internal stakeholders
- Contribute to the development and implement improved work procedures and practices
- Adhoc administration as required
You will have the following:
- Records management experience
- Either qualifications in Information Management or have proven experience within the field
- PDF manipulation Be process driven and maintain strong accuracy
- Proficiency with the MS Suite
- A positive and proactive attitude towards work
- The ability to manage multiple tasks each with competing deadlines
- Grow your Local Government knowledge and understanding.
- Work with a Community based organisation and help drive and deliver change.
- Immediate start opportunities.
Please note you will need to obtain a police check before commencing this role.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY today or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace