- Extensive career and training development
- Competitive salary & commission structure + benefits programme
- Warm desk managing one of our largest accounts!
- CBD location - Hybrid
- Sadly, we are unable to consider candidates on a WHV, Student Visa and Covid Visa
- Candidates must have AU Citizenship, PR, Defacto/Partner visa or longterm working rights in Australia
Founded in 2003, Charterhouse Recruitment are proudly one of Australia’s largest and most reputable privately owner recruitment organisations. We are hiring a across our business in each of our disciplines to support our growth plans and to complement our existing high performing team of consultants.
We are looking for a highly motivated and driven Recruitment Consultant to join one of our specialist divisions at Charterhouse. This is currently a warm desk with jobs called in and extensive career progression opportunities. Charterhouse will train you and give you all the tools to make you successful and the opportunity to make substantial commission.
If you are a self motivated and hard working professional with a passion for working with people, we would love to hear from you. We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our loyal clients and candidates and seeking a consultant who aligns with our values.
- You will be responsible for managing the end-to-send recruitment process
- Sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates for our client’s opportunities
- Business development to existing and new clients including cold calling
- Matching candidates to client briefs
- Build a network and comprehensive understanding all clients hiring needs (technical and cultural) across your recruitment discipline
- Establish, grow and maintain professional working relationships with clients and candidate
- Communication Skills – Polite and friendly face-to-face and telephone manner
- Strong listening skills
- Customer service and aftercare focused
- Organisational Skills – Ability to prioritise business critical tasks
What benefits will you receive, working with Charterhouse:
- 25 days annual leave
- Market leading commission structure designed to help you earn commission sooner and more often
- Continuous coaching, support and mentorship to help you achieve you fullest potential in recruitment
- 360 reviews - your opportunity to give feedback and have your say
- Client & Candidate aftercare is important to us - so take your clients for coffee, brekkie, lunch or dinner - on us!
- Dedicated Sales support function to free you up from formatting resumes, writing contracts and general day-to-admin tasks
On top of your salary we have some great incentives:
- All expenses paid annual Big Billers overseas trips for those that qualify
- Quarterly incentives for achieving your targets
- Eat at Sydney’s best restaurants for high achievers
- Wine and dine your clients and candidates
- Prizes from your manager for winning sales days
- Sydney office celebrations
Life as a consultant at Charterhouse
Recruitment in known as a “work hard/play hard" industry and at Charterhouse we strive to “do fun well”, rewarding you for your efforts every step of the way; with a unique and market leading commission structure, quarterly incentives, Big Biller’s lunches and our annual global Big Biller’s incentives – Buenos Aires, Hawaii or Las Vegas anyone!?
You’ll be joining a company that value people, diversity and opportunity. We are passionate about building a company that is recognised for excellence and quality. Our leadership team across Sydney and Melbourne has over 170 years’ experience collectively, so you’re in good hands to help take your career to the next level. Our training has been developed by our managers, so we get the opportunity to pass on our knowledge, insight and expertise to you and help in your individual development.
To hear more about the opportunities at Charterhouse please apply now