Business Services Senior Accountant
- Work for an award winning Chartered Accounting North Shore Firm
- Flexible remote working environment
- Up to $100k package on offer
Charterhouse are partnered with a North Shore based Accounting Firm who are looking to bring on an experience Senior Accountant to join their family friendly firm. They are a progressive advisory firm who provide a range of services including business advisory, audit and taxation. Servicing a unique client base from HNW, start ups to Entrepeneur's, you will communicate directly with all.
As a Senior Accountant you will report directly to a Director and manage the compliance work for your allocated client portfolio.
- Mentorship & management of a team of junior accountants
- Providing close assistance to senior staff & both partners
- Manage your own client base & be main point of contact
- Offer tax advice to client base
Perks of the job
- Work in a flexible remote working environment
- Genuine career progression opportunities as the firm continues to grow
- Competitive salary package on offer for the right skill set
- Work closer to home & take advantage of the flexibility on offer - real work life balance!
- 4 + years Business Services/Tax experience in an accounting firm in Sydney
- Studying towards CA/CPA Qualification
- Experience using Xero
- Experience with reviewing work of junior staff members
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Zoe Jennings on email@example.com for a confidential discussion