- Senior Accountant | CA/CPA qualified
- Opportunity to be involved in an IPO & system migration
- Hybrid working (3-4 days office / 1-2 days from home)
- Experienced Senior Accountant to join an established yet growing company, global organisation, collaborative working environment.
My client is a reputable market leading company in their field of business with operations in over 50 countries.
Due to the successful growth of their business and recently joining the parent company, a position has become available for a proven Senior Accountant to join them on their mission to be the clear front runner in their respective industry.
Reporting to the Financial Controller (working as a 2IC), the Senior Accountant will be a key member of the Finance team in the APAC & ME region that will help support the growth and development of the business globally. The role provides an exciting opportunity to be instrumental to the strategic direction of the company, working across the entire organization interacting with Senior Management as well as Operations, Account Management, Sales and Finance.
This is a "hands on" role that requires a motivated and focused Senior Accountant looking to step up and take on responsibility and be involved and contribute to the business holistically.
- Month end close for the region including Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Being responsible for the day-to-day management of various entities in the region
- Assisting with the ERP migration
- Ensuring the readiness of the region for potential IPO activity in due course
- Client Trading & Profitability analysis
- Preparation of annual budgets and rolling forecasts
- Annual statutory audits
- Periodic tax compliance including BAS, IAS, PRT, ITR etc
- Ad hoc reporting as required
- Qualified Accountant (CA / CPA)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a commercial/ business environment
- US GAAP knowledge would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills, with ability to work to strict deadlines, especially around end of month routines
- Experience of working with Infor Sun Systems, NetSuite and Tableau will be beneficial, but not essential
- A track record of developing and improving systems and processes
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel (vlookups, pivot tables etc.)
- Experience in Travel Industry and/or FinTech desirable
*This role is offering $110,000 + super + perks
**Full working rights are essential.
*** Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY via the link.