|Posted:||11 months ago|
Senior Accountant | Advisory & Compliance
- $110-120k base + super
- Up to 50% Advisory work
- 5 weeks leave, awesome culture
About the Company
Ping pong, Trello and morning stand-ups sounds like the introduction to a tech company, doesn’t it? Well in this case it’s the introduction to one of Northside Brisbane’s fastest growing and innovative accounting firms.
They are looking for a Senior Accountant to join one of their teams to provide accounting and advisory services to a range of their clients.
Uniquely, up to 50% of the work they do is advisory based, so if you’re tired of being bogged down in heavy compliance work, this could be the perfect role for you.
You don’t have to have all the advisory experience in your current role but you do have to have the desire and willingness to get stuck in and learn.
Collaborative working an innovative use of tech is an everyday occurrence here, so forget about paper files and the old-school way of working because this isn’t it.
About the Role
- Supervising, training, mentoring and reviewing the work of junior level accountants.
- Be a technical expert and provide extraordinary advisory and compliance services.
- Tax planning, prepare financials, BAS/IAS.
- Cashflow forecasting and debt finance options.
- R&D Tax incentives.
- Liaise with the ATO, ASIC and other government agencies.
Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA Qualified.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years’ experience in an accounting firm within business services/tax compliance.
- Solid technical accounting knowledge.
- Exceptional communications skills, written and verbal.
Culture & Benefits
- Collaborative working environment.
- Open-plan office.
- Activity based working.
- Young, high performing office.
- Sports and social teams.
- Multiple social events – EOFY, Summer and Christmas Parties.
- Corporate health insurance and gym rates.
- Paid future qualifications.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Adam Wheeler on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.