Senior Accountant| Business Services
- $95-100k inc super
- Market leading training and development
- Work on big clients directly with Partners & Directors
- Northern Suburbs
About the Company
This Senior Accountant role is with one of the largest Northside based accounting firms in Brisbane.
Working directly with partners and directors, you will get hands on experience with some of the highest profile clients that they have on their books while also getting the opportunity to mentor juniors and grads as they come up through the ranks.
There is a high priority on a work life balance as well as ongoing professional development to make sure that you can be the best accountant possible.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking for a high class, corporate firm who promote on performance not tenure.
From day one you will be put on the path to management, have all your key milestones laid out for you, and be given the tools to excel in your job.
- Preparation of financial statements, tax returns, BAS, FBT and Payroll tax
- Journal entries and reconciling accounts
- Liaising with the ATO, ASIC and other bodies
- Ad hoc advisory and research work
- Working directly with and advising your clients on a range of matters
- CA/CPA Qualified (or near completion)
- 4+ years’ experience
- Ability to monitor WIP and billings
- Solid understanding of Tax fundamentals
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Enthusiastic and a self-starter attitude
Culture & Benefits
- Working from home as standard
- 25 days holiday
- Sport and recreation teams
- Social and wellness committee
- Corporate Gym and Health Insurance rates
- A packed social calendar with inter firm and client events
- Dress for your day
If you are looking for progression, development and a balance in your life and career, this could be the exact role you have been looking for.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert