|Salary:||Up to $90k Package|
|Posted:||12 days ago|
- Up to $90k package.
- Manage 4 intermediates and work directly with the manager.
- 25 days holiday and many corporate discounts.
About the Company
This Top 50 Accounting firm in the CBD are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their Business Services division. They have a big domestic and international footprint which provides fantastic career progression opportunities.
In addition, you will get access to high-profile private clients (national and international) as well as ASX listed businesses across multiple industries. The clients on the books come from the following industries; Financial Services, Tech Start-Ups, Media & Entertainment, Retail, Manufacturing and Real Estate to name a few.
This firm have been in business for over 50 years and they are at an exciting stage of growth, and have invested heavily in modern technology and are always looking at ways to improve efficiency, assist client growth and ensure the team are enjoying themselves along the way.
Career progression is based purely on merit, so the better you perform the faster you progress. People will never be held back, their staff are their most important asset and are treated like it.
About the Role
- Supervising, training, mentoring and reviewing the work of junior level accountants.
- Financial statements preparation, Income Tax Returns, BAS and IAS.
- FBT, GST, Div 7A.
- Liaise with the ATO and other government agencies.
- Spot business development and cross selling opportunities.
Skills & Experience
- CA Qualified or close to qualifying.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3-5 years’ experience in an accounting firm.
- Exceptional communications skills, written and verbal.
- Collaborative working environment.
- Open-plan office.
- Activity based working.
- Young, high performing office.
- Sports and social teams.
- Work from home.
- Purchase additional annual leave.
- Multiple social events – EOFY, Summer and Christmas Parties.
- Corporate health insurance and gym rates.
- Paid future qualifications.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Adam Wheeler on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.