- Hybrid role – Business Advisory & Outsourced CFO
- High level of autonomy & leadership role.
- Commercially focused, dynamic environment
An opportunity to join a commercially focused, dynamic Advisory firm in the CBD! This is a unique, hybrid role with the opportunity to gain exposure to Outsourced CFO work. There will be a high level of autonomy involved in this role and you will work directly under the Associate Director. There’s an opportunity to build out your team in the short term and supervise junior staff. You will work with a number of high profile International clients who are looking to set up their business in Australia and essentially you will act like their outsourced CFO function.
Providing a supportive and rewarding culture, the firm will provide on-going training and development opportunities as well as access to challenging advisory work. Work directly with ex Big 4 partner who will share their extensive knowledge with you giving you the opportunity to develop your career further.
They are a offering an opportunity to kick-start your career with a hands on role with high level of client interaction reporting into their Senior Management and team of Directors. Their number one priority and focus is the development of their employees careers and they offer top of the range internal and external training programmes to ensure your career is up to speed in the best possible working environment.
Perks of the job!
- Flexible working & up to 3 days a week working from home
- Competitive salary package on offer
- Support for further study
- Opportunity to work directly with Ex BIG 4 Partner
- Currently studying/completed CA/CPA
- 3+ years' experience in a Chartered Accounting firm in Australia
- Excellent interpersonal skills & experience working directly with clients
- Exposure to Outsource CFO work is a bonus but not essential
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Zoe Jennings on email@example.com for a confidential discussion