|Salary:||$155,000 + super|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
- To deliver on their existing projects.
- A Start-up environment with big ambitions.
- To represent the companies’ clients.
About the Company
This ever-growing start-up company are currently looking for a Full Stack React Native Engineer for a permanent position. You will be an integral part of the team to deliver on the environment platform to support various stream works. You can work closely with other engineering disciplines and you’re not afraid to get involved with a hack day or two (we like to keep it interesting); you will help push the companies engineering brand where-ever you go.
- You will work onsite with our clients who include enterprise, start-up, and studio-based assignments.
- Rapidly test and iterate your implementations.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- React Core & strong understanding of React Architecture
- Experience creating front-end architecture
- CSS core understanding
- Understanding/Experience of CI/CD pipelines
- Understanding of State Management within React
- Testing using React Testing Library
- AWS or Azure but mostly leaning towards AWS company wide
- Accessibility experience advantageous, but not a must.
- Strong stakeholder management & experience/ability to liaise between multiple teams to achieve an outcome
- Friendly & willing to "consult" rather than leading with preconceived ideas of solutions.
- Can be based in Melbourne or Sydney, and they employ a fully-hybrid remote model, so their team are welcome to work from home, office, or client as they see fit.
- Offer a comprehensive EVP, that I will forward you a copy of shortly.
How you can Apply
Click APPLY or contact Jesse Kewley-Graham on 0478494311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace.