|Posted:||18 days ago|
- Long contract and very good rate
- Federal government role: Australian NV1 Clearance needed
- Solution Architecture
Long contract in a Federal Government agency based in CANBERRA for a Senior Solution Architect
An Australian Government NV1 clearance is required for this role
- Solution Architect (Virtualisation) will work with the Project Manager, Principal Architect, Vendor and internal SMEs to deliver high quality artefacts that align with reference architecture, build team and user requirements.
- Work through the design approval process including responding to feedback and suggested revisions
- Design and development of a common whole-of government platform, which will deliver a range of standardised corporate and financial services.
- Contributes to organisational policies, standards, and guidelines for methods and tools. Solution Design describes the function of designing and delivering new functional solutions, and providing ongoing operational support for ICT solutions
- Responsible for evaluating customer requirements and mapping them to business processes, as well as functional and solution architecture, and ensuring a proper implementation from a solution architecture point of view
- Recommending and documenting an approach, plus recording other approaches considered, in accordance with a template
- Formulating and documenting a detailed design in accordance with a template
- Provide advice and clarification as the project progresses
- Australian Government NV1 clearance is required
- Demonstrated experience as a solution architect working on complex ICT implementations and/ or solution architecture experience working with cloud solutions.
- Ability to manage and drive architects, engineers and delivery partners to support complex infrastructure, integration and applications changes
- Experience with network design, virtualisation, capacity and performance
- Demonstrated experience contributing to solution analysis, design, integration and architectures.
- ERP Programs of work