Tax Compliance Manager
- Up to $135k inc super + bonus
- Lead the Compliance Function
- Become part of the leadership team over the next 12-24 months
About the Company
This role is with a fast-growing accounting and advisory firm in the Newstead area. They were founded on the basis that there was a gap in the market for true business advice and business partnerships, and over the past 8 years they’ve forged some amazing relationships with high-growth companies in QLD.
Culture and values are at the heart of everything they do, they have very low staff turnover, high staff engagement and love to have a bit of fun while providing high quality work.
About the Role
Are you ready to take charge? As a Manager, you won't just manage client relationships; you'll own them with precision and flair.
Lead a mid-sized team, tackle complex tax matters like a pro (Division 7A loans, FBT, CGT events—no problem!), and prepare financial statements and tax returns with ease.
But that's not all—you'll also dabble in management reporting, budgeting, and forecasting.
Your role is more than a job; it's a chance to mentor and guide talented junior team members. Manage your client list with finesse and sprinkle some value-adding magic on our firm by building strong and trusted client relationships.
Your role as a Manager will encompass:
- Managing client relationships with precision and attention to detail.
- Managing & supervising a mid-sized team
- Handling complex tax issues, including Division 7A loans, FBT, and CGT events
- Preparing financial statements, activity statements, and tax returns with minimal supervision.
- Conducting occasional management reporting, budgeting, and forecasting
- Providing mentorship and guidance to junior team members
- Managing a client list & lodgement enquiries
- Mentoring & training junior staff
- Conducting value-adding activities for the firm through building strong & trusted client relationships
What we’re looking for:
- At least 6 years’ experience in a similar role
- CA or CPA Qualified
- Prior experience in managing a diverse client portfolio
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Ability to provide accurately and timely advice
Culture & Perks
- Join a firm of young, high performing and entrepreneurial thinkers who will push your career to the next level
- Fantastic location next to shops, restaurants, and transport links
- Amazing social events for EOFY, Christmas Parties and more
- Flexible working options
- Internal and external training
How to apply
Please send your CV though to email@example.com