|Salary:||$55-$60k + Super|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Permanent role!
- Great office culture!
- Brand new offices in Sydney CBD
The ideal candidate will have experience in working as an Administrator within a fast-paced environment and have the ability to manage a busy and varied workload with competing deadlines.
This role will require someone to take the lead within the Team Support, to be a self-starter and to hit the ground running with the admin function. As the Team Assistant, you will be supporting a team of 5-8 consultants in a high performing sales environment.
Duties within the role will include:
- Meeting/Interview coordination
- Processing expenses
- Document preparation
- Compliance Administration
- Generating Reports
- Handling incoming enquires
- Database management
- Event coordination
- Recruitment coordination
- Previous experience as a Team Assistant / Administrator
- Ability to work autonomously
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisation skills
- Adaptable approach to work
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage competing deadlines in a calm and professional manner
- Ability to lead with tasks and communications within the team
- Strong experience in MS Suite
- A real team player
- Stakeholder management
- Previous experience in working in a Recruitment/Sales Industry would be advantageous
If you meet the above criteria please follow links to apply.