|Salary:||up to $800 per day + super|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Initial 12 month contract
- Paying up to $800 per day plus super
- WFH & offices based in Macquarie Park (2 days per week)
The Technical Writer is responsible for reviewing business processes, document MOU's system functions, policies and business rules to aid this NSW Government Agency to roll out an important Program across all NSW LGAs.
- Research, gather, verify and document work instructions, operation manuals, user support documentation
- Engage with and manage stakeholders in a complex environment
- Organise and facilitate meetings and workshops between various stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Translate process designs, policies and business rules, impact assessments, technical and system reference documents into user friendly operational reference guides
- Prepare reports, briefings and options papers that analyse issues identified, assess options or provide recommendations for management consideration.
- Working in a high-pressured environment balancing competing priorities and demands.
- Tertiary qualifications within a relevant business or technology discipline or demonstrated equivalent professional experience
- Must have the ability to draft MOUs
- Must have technical writing ability/experience
Please apply by following the link.
For more information. Please contact Lydia on firstname.lastname@example.org