|Posted:||20 days ago|
- North Sydney / WFH
- Initial 12-month contract
- Pays up to $500 a day incl of super
Tier 1 Construction Agency is looking for an experienced Property Consultant with extensive Telco experience to join their team.
- Engage with Property and SAED stakeholders requiring infrastructure support to diagnose common network and hardware problems, and apply specialised knowledge within established parameters to resolve issues, escalating more specialist issues to senior staff as appropriate.
- Perform on-going maintenance of the network and accompanying infrastructure by applying established Company procedures, and monitor network and system performance
- Typically updates, maintains and enhances Company network and system logs with incidents which arise
- Maintain current knowledge of a broad spectrum of infrastructure and networking components such as servers and hubs, as well as maintenance methodologies to identify a variety of possible solutions and to ensure proposed solutions for the Company are in line with industry Best Practice
- Contributes to the provision of Property related skilled technical assistance and support in network and infrastructure troubleshooting, maintaining and monitoring to support uninterrupted operations of the network to ensure Company data integrity and system reliability.
- Small Cells Property
- Negotiation of tenure documents on behalf of Optus
- Primary documents sit with power utilities and responsible to secure tenure for Optus
- Requires feasibility study reports post nomination of location
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or Information Technology, combined with a demonstrable intermediate level of role knowledge.
- Experience working with Property and SAED stakeholders
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply now by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on 0431 103 255 or on firstname.lastname@example.org