|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$30.00 per hour + super|
|Posted:||7 days ago|
About the Company:
Multinational environmental services company who works with industrial, retail and commercial businesses. Their goal is to deliver sustainable solutions needed today for a cleaner future.
About the Role:
AP Officer needed on an initial period of 6 months with a chance of going permanent. Duties include, but are not limited to;
- Provide consistent, timely and accurate delivery of accounts payable services
- Maintain a high level of customer service in accordance with Service Level Agreements
- Maintain the records of accounts payable by filing all source documents and system generated documents.
- Undertake a range of operational activities associated with accounts payable including monthly reconciliations, invoicing and claims management, and other relevant duties as required.
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Sort mail and allocate to other team members
- Timely resolution of queries from suppliers and internal customers
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions and statements
- Follow instructions given by Supervisor in a timely manner
- SAP experience (mandatory)
- Well versed in the use of MS excel
- Minimum of three years AP experience