|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||16 days ago|
Responsible to the Team Leader Finance for the maintenance of financial management systems, integrity of the organisations accounting, treasury, AP/AR functions as well as the preparation and audit of financial statements and statutory reports.
The role will require you to work across a broad range of general accounting and finance functions in line with financial policies, systems and processes to ensure that the financial operations of the organisation are performed in a timely, cost-effective, sustainable manner in accordance with the Local Government Act and Regulations, established Accounting Standards, and other legislative requirements.
- Assist the AP/AR function within council
- Prepare Monthly, Quarterly & Year-End reconciliation and reports
- Develop & Present Finance training packages for council staff
- Assist with the implementation, maintenance & reporting of projects across the Finance team.
- Provide additional support to the Finance Team as required
- Proven Analysis and Reporting ability
- Proven Teamwork, Leadership and Mentorship skills
- Proven Problem solving abilities
- Sound knowledge of current & emerging accounting standards
- CA/CPA qualification or near completion
If this role sounds of interest to you or someone you know, please reply to this ad or email Chris at: firstname.lastname@example.org