|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$65,000 + super|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Accounts Officer
- Legal experience preferred
- CBD based firm
- Minimum 18 months experience working in a similar role
- All round Accounts Officer position | Professional Services or Legal experience required | Excellent communication skills essential
My client is a National firm based in Sydney CBD, specialising in full service corporate law - looking to recruit an Accounts Officer to join their team here in Sydney.
You will have experience working across AP, AR, Billings and some Trust Accounting (not essential but preferable) as well as having experience working in a professional environment (dealing with different stakeholders.)
This role is being offered on a full time permanent basis | working on site in the office (not from home.)
Overview of duties (not limited too:)
- processing accounts payable invoices and staff expenses
- dealing with any query handling in relation to invoices
- preparation of daily disbursement
- reconciliation of bank accounts and trust accounts
- processing trust adjustments and trust receipting
- processing of billing / accounts receivable
Please note this vacancy is only accepting AU / NZ Citizens or Permanent Residents.
Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link below.