|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$65,000 + super|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
My client is an Australian born, now global company who is looking to hire an experienced Accounts Payable candidate to join their team based in the heart of Sydney CBD.
Retail / Wholesale experience is preferred due to the nature of my clients business | full function, end to end Accounts Payable experience is essential.
You will be responsible for the whole of the accounts payable function, you will need to work autonomously and have exceptional attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines.
In return you this role is being offered on a permanent full time basis | salary of up to $65k+super.
You will be rewarded for your hard work with the opportunity for an annual bonus as well as added extra benefits.
Modern offices | fun fast pace environment | great culture.
Overview of responsibilities:
- maintenance of payable ledger
- processing invoices (local and multi currency)
- raising PO and matching to invoices
- query handling / dependencies
- processing staff expenses and corporate credit cards
- preparation of weekly cash flow
- process weekly payment run
- assisting with month end reporting (for AP)
- full function accounts payable experience
- ERP system experience & intermediate excel skills (pivots & vlookups)
- AP month end reporting
- ability to work autonomously
- experience working in a fast pace environment and to tight deadline
- AU / NZ citizen or Permanent Resident
- excellent communication skills
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via LINK on the advert.