Are you looking for your next challenge? Are you looking to work for a boutique firm that is growing quickly with genuine short term progression options? If so, this could be the job for you!
We have an exciting opportunity for one of our clients based in Canberra who are looking for multiple Intermediate Accountants to join their growing advisory division. With our client being a small firm your contributions really do matter and your work will be highly valued. Due to the nature of the business you will be working with high end clients so attention to detail is vital.
A 2 partner firm that is rapidly growing due to excellent growth recorded this year. Work closely leaders who are ex BIG 4 where you will continue developing your skill set & be part of a high performing, successful team.
You will have the opportunity to work with an interesting client portfolio with clients as large as $200mil turnover. These clients are anything from neurosurgeons to construction to event businesses (some of their clients are the largest construction businesses in the ACT region).
This is a great opportunity for you to grow with the business and gain all the experience needed to further your career.
- Preparation of financial statements, income tax returns, activity statements and management reports
- Liaise with the ATO and ASIC on behalf of clients
- Completing and lodging BAS, IAS and consolidated activity statements
- Working on a range of entities including; SMSFs, companies, trusts, partnerships and individuals
- Tax research and advisory opportunities
- Commitment to providing excellent service to clients
- Remuneration is performance based not position based
- Excellent Training Courses- Internal & External Training
- Challenging and interesting work
- Modern environment – Modern offices & up to date with new technology
- Financial support for further learning & studies- CA qualification
- Open door policy - work directly with partners
- Working with high end clients
- Brilliant progression option
Skills & Experience
- Bachelors Degree with a major in Accounting (candidates approaching completion will also be considered).
- 2 + years' experience or above within accounting firm in Australia
- Part Qualified or studying towards CA/CPA
- Experience using Xero software
- Strong attention to details
- Positive can do attitude
- Excellent communication details
If this role sounds like you please apply!
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Alex Offless on email@example.com for a confidential discussion