|Location:||QLD - Brisbane|
|Salary:||$75,000 + super|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
My client is a reputable, well established business covering the APAC areas specialising in logistics and equipment hire.
Based across Sydney, Queensland and SA as well as Asia Pacific.
They are seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable / Credit candidate to join their well established team in Brisbane CBD.
You will be responsible for providing solutions to debtor collections to maximize cash flow for the company - covering the full remit of accounts receivable, credit control (inc collections) and billing duties including daily and monthly process as well as month end reporting.
Key duties include (not limited to):
- collection of debtor accounts
- high volume invoice processing
- bank & supplier statement reconciliations
- daily reconciliations of client accounts
- month end reporting
- liaising with multiple stakeholders both internally & externally
- experience with ERP systems such as Oracle or JDE
- intermediate Excel skills
- ability to work as part of a team as well as to own initiative
- stakeholder engagement (internal and external)
- excellent communication skills
- permanent resident or Australian citizen
Please apply via the link below or email your application direct to firstname.lastname@example.org