|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently recruiting for an excellent opportunity to join a growing property development business within Melbourne's CBD as an Accounts Receivable Officer. Reporting to the Group Accountant, the Accounts Receivable Officer will collect payments from a portfolio of tenants.
- Perform day to day collections from tenants.
- Ensure all payments are receipted and documented correctly.
- Respond to and action customer queries.
- Processing refunds as required.
- Other ad hoc tasks as required.
- 1-2 Years in a similar role is essential.
- Experience within the property/real estate sector ideal.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to take initiative and multitask.
- Clear and tangible stakeholder management experience.
What’s On Offer?
- Opportunity to work for a Market-Leading organisation.
- Extensive progression opportunities matched with formalized training and development.
- Exposure to a growing industry within Australia.
- A sociable and lively working culture.
If you feel that this is the kind of exciting and entrepreneurial career that you want then please apply to the position, or contact Daniel Ball on email@example.com.