|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
About the Company:
My Client is a leading high-end fashion brand with fashion houses globally.
About the Role:
Full function Accounts Payable Officer required on an initial period of 12 months for a fixed term contract. This is to cover a maternity leave period.
This role will start ASAP and the successful Candidate would be working as part of a team who work hard but in and fun and friendly environment.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- End – end accounts payable
- Statement reconciliation
- Month end AP accruals
- Petty cash queries
- Bank reconciliations
- Weekly banking
- Credit card reconciliations
- Journal entries
- Uploading suppliers any other adhoc duties as required by the Manager
- Must have competent in SAP
- Must have a minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Must be competent in SAP having previously user previous experience
- Strong excel skills
How to apply
To be considered for the position please contact Taylah Taka on Taylah@charterhouse.com.au or 02 9641 2470