|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Our Client is currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced admin support officer to work in their busy Inner-city Melbourne location.
- Coordinating meetings through face-to-face and through Zoom
- Diary support and scheduling through outlook
- Manage stakeholder enquires over the phone and via email in a timely manner.
- Preparation of reports
- other ad hoc admin requests
- Experience working in an education environment with a positive attitude towards developing further skills and knowledge.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills, particularly in the preparation of written reports.
- Experience with coordinating, including preparation of agendas.
- Experience of facilitating online meetings using Zoom and/or other video conferencing programs.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise and communicate effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders, individuals and groups.
- Demonstrated time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines, set priorities and operate both independently and in a team environment within the resources available.
- Demonstrated task management skills, particularly within a project context.
- High level of self-motivation, initiative and problem-solving.
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
Benefits and Perks
- Lovely open plan office environment
- Positive and supportive culture
- Professional growth
**Unfortunately due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted **