|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
This company was established in 2009 to design, build and operate Australia’s wholesale broadband access network. They are focused on ensuring they employ the right individual for every role. Staff can continually develop skills and experience through extensive training programs available to all employees.
You will be responsible for supporting up to 4 General Managers within the SEO team. This role provides full administrative and general support duties of a responsible and confidential nature. Operating at a senior level, this role requires an individual who is comfortable in communicating with people at all levels in the organisation, industry and wider community.
- Efficient management and prioritisation of 4 x GMs diaries
- Arrange meetings across locations ensuring GMs are in right place/right time
- Manage and book travel as required for GMs
- Manage expense reimbursements associated with travel for GMs
- Under direction, prepare correspondence, reports and presentations to a high quality. Ensure any organisational and internal presentations are consistent with the NBN Co formats and content.
- Adhoc requests for Manager
- Manage recruitment and on-boarding for GMs
- Undertake and co-ordinate Adhoc minor facilities requests –as required
How to apply
To be considered for this role please click apply now! JN-165465