|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
A great opportunity to work with a leading NSW Government agency for a 12month contract.
The main purpose of the role is to perform a range of routine clerical and administrative tasks necessary to support the operation of organisations. Collect and compile information to support the preparation of documentation and correspondence in line with requirements, to support information flow and inform decision making
The role will be responsible for overseeing:
- Complete routine systems based financial transactions including raising and receipting of purchase orders and assist with making payments to ensure compliance with processes and procedures
- Provide a range of meeting support services including preparation of agendas, organising venues and writing and distribution of minutes to contribute to the efficient running of meetings
- Administer and maintain records management systems and processes to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible
- Respond to internal and external enquiries escalating or redirecting associated issues to ensure the provision of accurate information
- Good interpersonal communication and client service skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement improvements to current area of responsibility.
- Ability to work flexibly within a team, sharing knowledge and working together to deliver what the business requires
To apply, simply follow the "Apply Now" link provided and submit your resume in MS Word format