|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
My client is a well-established Australian Private Lending company that specialise short term cash flow issues and provides safe returns for investors.
About the Role
You will be providing a very high level of admin support to the Director
You must be able to liaise professionally and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
You will be required to:
Provide high quality, proactive and effective day to day administration support to Director
Including but not limited to:
- The daily coordination of communications to both internal and external stakeholders
- Preparation of loan documents
- Follow up new client leads and enquiries
- Acting as a point of contact across stakeholders – investors, lawyers, borrowers and brokers.
- Drafting, issuing, scanning and filing legal documentation
- Invoicing, issuing and managing arrears
- Exceptional attitude, immaculate presentation, communication and interpersonal skills are key to success in this role
- At least 1-2 years in an Administration role is preferable
- The ability to deal with internal and external stake holders at all levels
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Word, OneNote, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio documents
- Exceptional opportunity for a private lending assistant to join a close-knit and dynamic team working alongside an engaging, hands-on Director.
- Dinners at 5 star restaurants
- Luxury yacht days
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Naomi Hanley 02 9641 2413 / email@example.com