|Location:||TAS - Hobart|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
About the Company
Working for one of Australia’s largest property firms who work on award winning projects within communities, retail and workplaces who aspire to continue to create a place for their people and the broader community. With an immediate start, take on a 6 month + contract working 37.5 hours a week. As an experienced Administration Coordinator working for one their key property providers located in Mornington.
- Scheduling meter technicians
- Outbound calls to customers
- Data processing accounts
- Compilation and distribution of reports, presentations and publications
- Develop and maintain office filing and database systems
- Receptionist duties such as answering, screening and forwarding calls through a switch board
- Greeting and directing clients and visitors
- PowerPoint presentations
- Answering incoming calls
- Coordination of meeting room bookings
- Implementing processes and policies
- Strong administration experience ideally within the construction or property sectors
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Team player
- Strong MS office skills
You will be rewarded with working in a great team environment where no two days will be the same. A 6 month contract will see you shine working for one of Australia's best places to work.
Our client is a diverse, flexible, and inclusive employer of choice.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace