|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
A higher educational establishment with over 34,000 students across 7 campuses employing over 2,500 staff supporting the IT Team in achieving the strategic objectives by managing, prioritizing and maintaining the team’s correspondence, coordinating events and providing administrative and secretarial support.
Responsibilities will include:
- Arranging meetings including committee and team meetings.
- Assist with minute taking for meetings
- Call for papers in committee meetings
- Preparation of agendas for meetings and other relevant materials for workshops
- Booking travel
- Act as a first point of contact for enquiries
- Arranging access cards for staff members
- Processing requests for new hardware equipment’s by liaising with IT Purchasing.
- Desk allocation for all new staff (all campus)
- Responding to new staff with enquiries and assisting with usage of systems.
To be considered you will have:
- Demonstrated high quality computing skills.
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Sound organisational skills including working effectively to deadlines and managing completing demands in a complex work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with staff at all levels